Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ever have a dream?

A dream God placed on your heart to do: ever have one of those?

Maybe you’re not so sure because you haven’t accomplished “it” yet.

Want to know how you know? The answer was simply put to me in this way: if someone can talk you out of it, then it is NOT a dream God put on your heart. But, if, after everyone you know tries to talk you out of it, reason and logic point it to be crazy, lots of time goes by and you STILL can’t shake it, then… maybe, just maybe it IS a dream from God.

Left brain thinking is logical, critical thinking and reasoning.

Right brain thinking is emotional, intuitive and creative.

Dreams are put on our hearts, not the brain. Quit trying to make sense of it all and just look to the One who gave you the dream. See what He has to say; I bet He has a lot to share.  I don’t think any of it will make sense without Him anyways. So, from one dreamer to another: I am going to go talk to the Lord until He unfolds all of the details of the dream He gave me. I have no doubt that I will enjoy getting to know Him more in the process! What are you going to do?


“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment